Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August Charts and stuff



Hey all...

Hope all is well on your side.. I've been busy preparing for yet another massive weekend. Saving the robots this thursday at the Deq, then opening up for Cevin Fisher on friday, then shoot off to Bali for my Summer tour there. Its hectic but I'm all excited. There's the SOUNDRISE festival this sunday, Ku De Ta Sunset & The SOS club, Anantara next week... Ah yeah!! I also would wanna finish up some of my music while I'm there if I have the time. I'll be in Bali for ten days from the 15th to the 25th, so hit me up if anyone's there..

Anyways, here's my top favorite tracks for this month....


Freancesco Bonara feat Andreas Chicks - The Pen Is On The Table (Original Mix) (Frequenza)


Steed Lord - You (Keinemusik remix) (Get Physical Music)


Coyu, Edu Imbernon - Burn Myself (Original Mix) (Great Stuff Records)


V-Sexion, Arnaud Le Texier - Funk Some Thoughts (remix by Lemos) (Safari Electronic)


Yakine - Funkdatshit (Okain Remix) (Jetaime Records)


SQL - Distorted Reality (Original Mix) (Distorted Reality)


Shonky - Chocotox (Original Mix) (Contexterrior)


Nico Purman - Euphrasia (Original Mix) (Vakant)


Victor G - Maybe No (Original mix) (Pure Substance Digital)


Addy Van Der Zwan - LAX (Koen Groeneveld mix) (Abzolut Spinnin)

No comments: